- Viniyer on Koovs – Is This A Cracker of A Deal or Crackpot?
- Sonam Chopra on The Master List of Indian E-commerce Web Sites
- Pooja Bhatia on The Master List of Indian E-commerce Web Sites
- Yamani Khan on Deal Two-face: Two Sites Offering the Same Deals!
- Vaibhav Vashistha on The Master List of Indian E-commerce Web Sites
Category Archives for e-commerce
Since the launch of the National Do Not Call Registry service by TRAI, the amount of mobile spam has certainly gone down. However, as SMS advertising continues to be one of the cheapest modes of advertising, not to mention highly … More
As more people take to internet shopping and online auctions, the number of complaints about transactions & service have increased. Earlier, we’d reported on how naaptol used fake discounts to sell Apple iPad 2 devices at a higher than market price – … More
With over 150 e-commerce portals in India, it has become common for these sites to employ price tricks and manipulation tactics – primarily as a shortcut to persuade consumers to buy products & services from their site over the competition. … More