- Viniyer on Koovs – Is This A Cracker of A Deal or Crackpot?
- Sonam Chopra on The Master List of Indian E-commerce Web Sites
- Pooja Bhatia on The Master List of Indian E-commerce Web Sites
- Yamani Khan on Deal Two-face: Two Sites Offering the Same Deals!
- Vaibhav Vashistha on The Master List of Indian E-commerce Web Sites
Tag Archives: rediff
Since the launch of the National Do Not Call Registry service by TRAI, the amount of mobile spam has certainly gone down. However, as SMS advertising continues to be one of the cheapest modes of advertising, not to mention highly … More
DealHoJaye: Many top Indian portals have entered the group-buying vertical recently and Rediff joined the bandwagon in April this year. The sheer scale with which Rediff has launched their service is astounding – exclusive deals in 40 suburbs and expanding. … More
Times Internet launched TimesDeal shortly after Rediff’s DealHoJaye in 6 cities. TimesDeal delivers the coupon both via email and SMS and also has a Cash on Delivery option. It’s worth noting that Indiatimes had already been in the couponing area … More
Dealface: After Rediff and the Times of India group entered the daily-deals market in April, MouthShut launched its group-buying service – Dealface – in May. Dealface is currently available only in Mumbai.