- Grabbit Media Pvt Ltd on The Master List of Daily Deal & Group Buying Sites in India
- Dirty Models on The Master List of Indian E-commerce Web Sites
- Rishit Khandelwal on Are Deal Sites Turning Into Spaminators?
- Rishit Khandelwal on The Master List of Indian E-commerce Web Sites
- dhruv mangukiya on The Master List of Indian E-commerce Web Sites
Tag Archives: sosasta
DealForYou.in aggregates offers from popular daily deal sites, group buying sites and e-commerce portals.
SoSasta, a Kolkata based startup, was acquired by Groupon making it the Indian edition of the Chicago based e-commerce portal. They’re currently active in 11 cities nationwide. They recently launched a travel vertical in their site with an exclusive tie-up … More
Groupon.in is not affiliated to Groupon.com. The latter acquired soSasta and rebranded it as Groupon India. However, Groupon.in is owned by Groupoff. Interestingly, when it was launched, groupon.in redirected to groupoff.com while now it’s vice-versa. They are active in … More
Vamoose.in – This Mumbai-based startup claims to be India’s first group-buying travel & leisure portal. Thus, you get to find travel and holiday deals only which include weekend getaways and international destinations. The travel vertical has become quite popular and … More